Are you a female graduate wanting to…
- Find out about day-to-day life at DC Advisory?
- Learn about the benefits of a boutique, mid-market firm?
- Hear about our corporate finance graduate scheme?
DC Advisory brings you our third Women’s Workshop – a graduate seminar delivering more than just the generic corporate finance introduction. Join us to break down the barriers of intimidating interview processes and gain practical exposure to the types of tasks you would take on as a graduate Analyst.
What you will get out of the day:
- Hear our current graduates’ experiences and ask questions directly
- Learn about what the corporate finance process looks like, and what you need to consider
- Understand how you actually value a company, and the key valuation methods
- Network with our bankers, across senior and junior levels
- Find out about the application process
If you’re ambitious, commercially minded, with strong academics – we’d love to hear from you.
Click here to apply >