DC Advisory joins industry peers at Inframation's 14th annual Infrastructure Investors Forum, an event focused on the business critical issues, challenges and opportunities facing the European infrastructure industry. Phillip will join the panel to discuss the following topics:
- Is there scope for further expansion of the private placement market, particularly one in which institutional act as exclusive lenders on deals?
- Do you forecast an increase in the number of mid-market deals priced at 300-400bps, particularly in sectors such as care homes that institutionals have not yet got comfortable with?
- Describe a typical LBO-style hybrid deal and explain why managers prefer them over traditional infrastructure financings?
- Are lenders acting more cautiously as Europe’s economy slackens, and interest rates decline amidst faltering inflation?
- What opportunities are there for hedge funds in Europe’s infrastructure finance market?
Find out more information here >