- Headquartered in Murcia (Spain) and selling in more than 100 countries, Iberchem is a global leading fragrances & flavours producer focusing on emerging markets
- Iberchem has a unique fast-to-customer business model with strong local sales & development teams and 11 manufacturing facilities across the world including in Spain, China, Indonesia, Colombia and Tunisia
- Iberchem serves the Hygiene and Personal Care industry through its fragrances division and Food & Beverage industry through its flavours division, Scentium. Thanks to a very diversified customer base of more than 3,400 customers, mainly leading local and regional consumer brands, Iberchem benefits from the growth of the world’s population as well as the rise of the middle class in emerging market countries to drive its superior organic growth
- DC Advisory was mandated as strategic and financial advisor to Eurazeo in the acquisition process
- The process was characterised by strong competition and a demanding timetable of less than 3 months from kicking-off to completion
- With a diversified portfolio of assets under management, Eurazeo is one of the leading listed investment companies in Europe. Eurazeo is listed on Euronext Paris.
- This is the third transaction for DC Advisory in relation to Iberchem, having advised the company on its 2015 dividend recapitalisation and on the 2007 sell side.