- Funecap Groupe (Funecap) is the second largest funeral services and crematoria management player in France, operating more than 600 sites including 46 crematoria
- Funecap covers three key segments of the French funeral market (funeral services, crematoria and preneed), and leverages its unique national brand 'Roc Eclerc'
- In 2020, the group generated c. EUR 350m of sales
- Co-controlled by the management team and Charterhouse Capital Partners (Charterhouse), which acquired a stake in 2018, Funecap has developed a strong competitive position as a growth leader, notably through a successful strategy of build-ups
- Having advised on Funecap’s equity syndication in July 2018, DC Advisory (DC) supported the management team and Charterhouse in identifying a potential new investor
- In early 2021, Latour Capital agreed to acquire a stake in Funecap
- The management team and Charterhouse will look to provide significant reinvestment alongside Latour. The completion of the transaction is subject to the approval of the competition authorities