- Groupe Claire, a former spin-off of Veolia, designs, develops and supplies equipment for the metering, connection and control of drinking water networks. The company employs close to 190 employees and generates an annual revenue of c.€50m
- Groupe Claire is specialized in equipments for the development and upgrade of drinking water networks, and offers a traditional hydraulic product range, as well as an innovative offering of smart products which encompasses both leak detection systems and network optimisation & control systems
- With Industries et Finances Partenaires’s guidance and support, the company has carried out a successful strategy of expansion through both organic and external growth, focusing on: broadening its offer and diversifying its clients portfolio, innovation, and supporting its clients’ expansion into new markets
- Groupe Claire has thus completed six strategic acquisitions, which have enabled the group to broaden its activity both with complementary services to its historical activity and innovative technologies, and to expand into new markets such as Germany
- In May 2018, DC Advisory was appointed by the shareholders of Groupe Claire to run a competitive but restricted auction process
- Following this competitive process, Industries et Finances Partenaires has granted exclusivity to GIMV for the sale of Groupe Claire
- Under the impulse of the current management team, and with the support of GIMV, the group intends to pursue its development thanks to numerous opportunities of both organic and external growth thus expanding its product offer as well as its geographic coverage
The entry of a company with a deep industrial expertise such as Gimv, enables a strong strategic alignment and marks the start of a new phase in Groupe Claire’s ongoing development and growth, that was initiated with Industries et Finances Partenaires. Our mission, focused on helping our customers to preserve and optimise their water resources is becoming increasingly important. Moreover, today’s technology contributes to the solutions we can provide them with. Therefore, the team and myself are very excited about this new partnership.