- DC Advisory is pleased to have advised KGS Software, a leading document and data-archiving solutions provider in Germany, on its sale to Maxburg Capital Partners
- Founded in 2000, KGS Software has steadily developed its product portfolio, now comprising high-performance archives, information lifecycle management, document capturing and fully automated archive migration tools
- KGS Software serves more than 250 SAP and Non-SAP customers across a wide range of industries
- DC Advisory was engaged by the shareholders to act as exclusive sell-side advisor
- DC Advisory ran a highly competitive process and ensured a level playing field for all potential bidders within a tight timeframe
- The transaction was signed five weeks after the management presentations
DC Advisory’s professionalism and market expertise ensured a swift process execution. The successful completion of the transaction within a very short timeframe was due to the clearly structured and managed sales process.
Throughout the transaction, DC evidenced their software know-how and technology affinity by capturing KGS’s unique positioning in the sector. Thanks to DC’s access to potential investors, we were able to identify the most suitable for KGS’s next growth chapter.