- Founded in 2017, LoadShare is a logistics-tech platform catering to marquee clients across B2C and B2B e-commerce
- LoadShare has expanded its operations in quick delivery of food, grocery, and dark store operations, in addition to their original business lines of regional e-commerce and regional part truck load operations for enterprises
- The company has built a reliable logistics network powered by 1000+ SME partners, allowing for rapid scaling whilst being asset light, with a presence across 9,000+ pin codes delivering over 250k orders per day across 18 states
- Existing investors include Matrix Partners, Stellaris Venture Partners, Beenext and CDC
- DC Advisory (DC) acted as exclusive financial advisor to LoadShare and its shareholders on its Series C fund raise.
- DC worked with LoadShare’s management to engage with Indian and global investors, leveraging its expertise in the Transportation & Logistics industry, resulting in significant investor interest and over subscription for the round
- DC provided full advisory support, including positioning and marketing, managing the investor due diligence process, and helping to negotiate definitive documentation with investors and advisors
- LoadShare received growth equity investment led by Tiger Global and participation from Filter Capital, 57 Stars, and existing investors CDC and Matrix. Patni and Indiamart, reputed family offices, also participated in the round
- Following the transaction, the company plans to further invest in order to create distinctive SME logistics tech, expand their regional logistics and warehousing network, and improve their customers’ experience
This is perhaps the most exciting time to be in supply chain ops in India. From quick commerce to enterprise supply chains, the logistics industry is undergoing a huge transformation.The DC team, led by Anil and assisted by Saurabh and Abhishek, have been exceptional and supportive throughout the deal process. They helped us run a tight process and discover the best investors who share our vision.
LoadShare's technology enables India’s SME logistics providers to act as one, creating a national transport network with low cost and high flexibility. We're excited to back LoadShare and their experienced team as they densify their network and expand their product offering.
Loadshare is uniquely positioned to ride the growth in e-commerce and hyperlocal segments, through its pan India reach and focus on tier 2/3 services suite led by SME digitization. The business, led by Raghu, has demonstrated rapid scaling with profitability, and has one of the best capital efficient models in Indian tech logistics. We believe that this round led by Tiger Global will accelerate this growth and enable Loadshare to launch disruptive tech solutions for the logistics ecosystem. We are delighted to partner with the company and wish them huge success.
What to read next