- DC Advisory (previously Signal Hill) is pleased to announce that its client, skilled-nursing and rehabilitation provider Mid-Atlantic Health Care, has acquired four skilled-nursing facilities from Magnolia Management
- The acquisition increases Mid-Atlantic’s network to 21 locations and its number of beds to 4,000, creating a fully integrated network of skilled-nursing facilities for hospitals and insurers. Mid-Atlantic is privately held and headquartered in Timonium, MD
- DC Advisory provided advisory services in connection with financing for the transaction
- Mid-Atlantic will introduce its data-mining technology to each of the new facilities, providing staff with real-time updates on health measures for patients
- Magnolia will continue to provide rehabilitation services at the four facilities that were acquired, all of which are based in western Maryland
The network we have created covers western Maryland and is the first fully integrated network of nursing facilities for hospitals and insurers in that region. We are pleased to be a leader in reducing health care costs by improving care and coordinating services.