- Founded in 1953 in Tarrega, Ros Roca Environment specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of waste collection and cleaning equipment
- The Company has an outstanding position in European markets, with a leading position in the UK (c.60% market share), the Iberian Peninsula, Germany (c.20% market share) & France (30 – 35% market share).
- Additionally, the Company has a relevant presence in LatAm (30 – 35% market share), notably a 45 – 50% market share in Brazil and an 80% hold on the Chilean market
- DC Advisory advised Ros Roca Environment on the refinancing of its debt
- Numerous bank pool (including more than 12 financial entities) challenged the process and several public financing entities.
- Non recurrent losses from the non core Plants division together with a very short term financing structure led the company to a very complicated financial situation.
- As part as the refinancing process, the shareholders carried a capital increase of c. €20 m.
- DC Advisory also helped the UK subsidiary (Dennis Eagle) in a recapitalization to bring money to the Spanish subsidiaries
- Dennis Eagle contributes with more than half of the consolidated EBITDA, but its cash flow is ring fenced linked to the debt structure in place
- DC Advisory advised the Company in the refinancing process, including the elaboration of a refinancing proposal to banks, negotiation with all financial entities and coordination of all parties involved (company, legal advisors, commercial, risk an legal departments of financial entities, etc.)
What to read next