Making a difference at the start of your career
At DC Advisory we're committed to giving our new joiners the best possible start, which includes exposure to all aspects of a deal, from day one.
Our Summer Analyst programmes vary from country to country but all uphold the same mantra to 'make a difference' to the next generation of talent - wherever they may be. That includes early exposure to live transactions and rotation across teams within the business.
We accept speculative applications, with formal recruitment opening at different times for the US and UK.
See below for more details.
Our international Analysts are our next generation. We recruit at specific times in the US and UK, and all year round in Europe. Specifically in France, we offer six-month Analyst Internship programmes.
See below for more details.
Associate level recruitment is critical for our business; finding the right talent with the right start to help us in make a difference to our clients. At DC, we operate a merit-based progression structure in every office and those with entrepreneurial spirit and tenacity can flourish.
See below for speculative applications.
We recruit for the long term and aim to develop you into a successful senior banker. If you want to work in investment banking and are looking for a leading firm that offers something different, apply to DC.
Speculative applications for Summer Analyst or Analyst positions are accepted all year round for our European offices.
Your application will be reviewed by our local Human Resources (HR) teams. To apply for a position in one of our European offices, please submit your CV to our dedicated HR teams using the details below:
Email DC Advisory France
Email DC Advisory Germany
We are recruiting an experienced intern to join our fast-paced, growing team.
- Work closely with analysts and associates on engagements related to mergers and acquisition advisory services and other strategic advisory work
- Support the preparation of marketing materials including pitches, confidential information memoranda etc.
- Research, elaborate and assimilate market data related to public and private companies
- Maintain a positive and supportive firm culture, focused on the effective delivery of world-class service to our clients
- Graduate with outstanding academic performance
- At least six months' experience in investment banking
- Microsoft Office fluency (PowerPoint and Excel)
- A motivated individual that demonstrates drive and enthusiasm
- A team player able to effectively manage simultaneous projects
- Fluent in English and Italian
Email DC Advisory Poland
Applications for our 2021 summer internships are now closed.
Recruitment for our Analyst, Associate and 2022 Summer banking programs will open August 1, 2021 - check back here for more updates soon!
Your message has been received by DC Advisory so you'll hear back from us soon.