DC Advisory’s global media & telecoms team offers competitive sector knowledge, with long-term relationships around the world. Our global team has a strong track record in the space, drawing upon deep industry insights and market trends and extensive experience in M&A and capital advisory processes.
We are experienced across the full scope of mid-market sub-sectors, from the online and offline marketing and media landscape, in addition to the digital infrastructure and telecoms sector.
Content & publishing
Marketing communications & services
- eMnet Japn Co Ltd
- SoftBank Corp
- Fitch Group
- Optotec S.p.A.
- Sterlite Technologies Limited
- The shareholders of Sogetrel
- Ergon Capital and Mediahuis
- Keesing Media Group to BC Partners
- Eutelsat Communications
- Bigblu Broadband plc’s UK and European satellite broadband operations
- CPA Global
- Clarivate in a transaction which values CPA at ~$6.8BN
- Pageant Media
- KDDI Corporation
- Loyalty Marketing, Inc. from Mitsubishi Corporation
- 3Play Media
- Riverside Partners
- NTT DATA
- NetYear Group
- CloserStill Media and Inflexion Private Equity
- CloserStill to Providence Equity Partners
- All locations
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Faroe Islands
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Media & Telecoms teamFilter by country
- Digital media
- Information services
The DC Advisory team was a great partner and delivered exceptional results. They demonstrated deep expertise in executing a complex cross-border carve-out transaction that was key to the success of this process. The team produced an excellent outcome for all stakeholders and we look forward to continuing the relationship.
Recent Media & Telecoms News, Deals & Insights
Delivering tailored and impactful solutions, DC Advisory leverages product experts across multiple markets – combining M&A, debt, coverage and specific capital raising expertise.